Continuing to build on his 35+ years of leading and delivering technology at EDS, Cap Gemini, Kellogg Company and other technology and consulting firms. Ed developed a diverse set of leadership skills across multiple business sectors such as High Tech, Life Sciences/Pharma, Manufacturing, Consumer Packaged Goods as well as small to medium sized businesses. Having responsibility for global resources and accountable to, and working with, the C-Suite for more than three decades of his career has fostered an acute understanding of matrixed organizations and the ability to lead without losing sight of the overall vision.
Ed brings years of true experience having lived and grown through various roles like apprentice developer, project manager to Systems Architect and business leader of multi-national programs, projects, support & development teams with accountability across several blue chip companies.
While focused on the technology solutions and service delivery, Ed’s strengths are across several disciplines such as:
- Holistic solution knowledge leader bridging business, technology and consumer
- Aligning with the customer vision to achieve the agreed goal
- Engaging all levels of leadership driving clarity and a focused approach
- Applying a methodical approach driving delivery within highly matrixed organizations
- Optimizing customer experience through rigorous attention to detail
- Compliance and Regulatory leadership ensuring quality and validation standards