With 35 years of experience with the Kellogg Company, Tom held leadership positions in Sales, Customer Service, Distribution Operations, Sales Management, Manufacturing Operations, Customer Logistics, and Supply Chain Project Management.
Tom excels at creating winning relationships through his leadership with customers, internal stakeholders, suppliers and peer industry leading organizations. He successfully led large scale internal projects, including ERP implementations, and created a best-in-class customer supply organization with the world’s largest retailer.
Tom has extensive end-to-end supply chain experience and is focused primarily in the following areas:
- Distribution center network redesigns and driving efficiencies at existing operations
- Customer Facing Replenishment teams and driving a competitive advantage
- New Distribution Center startups and network realignment projects
- Improving End-to-End Supply Chain product flow that increases sales and reduces waste
- Customer and Supplier Partnerships – Aligning expectations and capabilities that deliver consistent, reliable sustainable value on every order every day